The Drubba Holding Group has more than 250 employees and provides a wide variety of services in the tourism industry for guests from around the world. Our International Sales team at Titisee is looking for a...
International Distribution Manager
- Learn how to communicate, co-ordinate and execute marketing and sales measures for our Asian markets
- Develop a sales plan for the source markets (e.g. China, Taiwan, Hong Kong) in tandem with Sales and Marketing
- Co-ordinate sales activities in our source markets, also in co-operation with regional and nationwide trade associations (HTG, TMBW, DZT)
- Assist company management with international sales (B2B)
- Actively support employees at the point of sales
WE OFFER YOU:
- A business degree, ideally with a focus on International Business
- Excellent skills in English and Mandarin (spoken and written)
- Experience with CRM systems
- Work experience in sales in China or in key accounting is advantageous
- Proactive and structured working mentality
- Strong affinity for sales
- Regular five-day week
- Corporate benefits
- A dynamic and loyal team with quick decision-making
- Quick public transport to the university city of Freiburg
- Work where others spend their holidays
We look forward to meeting you!
You can apply on our career website. Should you have any questions concerning the job offer, the person to contact is Stefan Trautmann: 07651 - 9812 - 337.