The Drubba Holding Group has more than 300 employees and provides a wide variety of services in the tourism industry for guests from around the world. Drubba eXclusive is responsible for all international wholesale of the Drubba Holding Group. As a long-term expert in promoting exclusive brands we can provide made-to-measure programmes for the out-fitting of retail services on cruise ships.
Junior Key Account Manager (m/f/d)
- Customer relationship management
- Recording of customer requirements regarding the modification of products and services
- Responsibility for key account-related turnover
- Order Processing
- Cooperation with the product development area
- Presentation of new products and services
- Analyse and show sales potential
- MS Office
- Organisation talent
- Good communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Analytical capabilities
- High degree of service and customer orientation
- Determined, structured and goal oriented working mentality
- We welcome young professionals!
You Can Expect:
- Comprehensive onboarding and interesting opportunities for further training
- Exciting work in a growing family business
- International work environment
- Attractive benefits
- Accommodation can be provided
We look forward to meeting you!
You can apply on our career website. Should you have any questions concerning the job offer, the person to contact is Stefan Trautmann: 07651 - 9812 - 337.